If you make a donation to Spoons this is how you can help:
- £5.00 will purchase a sibling pack to support a new sibling of a baby on the neonatal unit.
- £10.00 will buy a welcome pack for a new parent on the neonatal unit.
- £25.00 will fund one of our community support groups.
- £150.00 will provide training for up to 5 peer support volunteers.
- £1500.00 will allow us to purchase a hospital grade breast pump.
You can make a donation to Spoons online now
- Donate once or set up a reoccurring monthly donation via our Spoons PayPal page
- You can donate online now via our JustGiving page
Support Spoons as you shop
- If you shop on Ebay, you can help to donate to Spoons. Find out how by visiting our Ebay page.
- If you shop on Amazon, register with Amazon Smile and search for Spoons. Amazon will donate to our charity as you shop.
- General online shopping? Register with Easyfundraising and search for Spoons, you will help Spoons fund raise with every purchase you make at no cost to you.
Looking to donate a larger amount of money to our charity?
Spoons relies completely on donations and we welcome legacy donations from businesses, families and through gifts in Wills. If you represent a family or a business and wish to donate over £10,000 please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to introduce yourself and to explain what you would like to donate and we can help.
Time is just as precious as money, if you can donate some of your time please let us know how you would like to get involved.